Sunday, July 17, 2011

260km's on a 98' Maxima SE?

Just wondering if this car is worth buying. Its a 98' Nissan Maxima SE, 5 speed, black on black leather tinted windows for a 1000 dollars. Needs some work done, tie rod, rear axel, hole in the exhaust and neutral safety switch. Rust on the trunk(easily replaceable im sure) and a spot on the front fender. I wanna keep the car for potentially a few years and i can get the work done for under $700 parts included. I love the look of the car and hope to do some slight upgrades like rims, cold air intake and whatnot. My question is with 260km's is this car worth working on at all? My thoughts are the body is in good shape, frames clean and interior is nice for a car this cheap but would it last me a good while? My budget is 3000, all input is appreciated, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment