Sunday, July 17, 2011

Racial Profiling! You think I got a case?

I am the only Black on my block, I have a neighbor that has been harassing me for over a year now. He has called and went up to the code enforcement dept several times and went over the boss of boss to report that i was selling out of my home. Code enforcement has harass me by coming to my house 5 times to say that a neighbor keep reporting me. I dont sell appliances out of my home. I have a appliance store around the corner from my house, there is no reason to sale out of my home. I know that it is against the code to operate a business out of your home that is why I have a store around the corner. Today He was taken several picture of me and a person that came over to pick up a frig i donated out of my garage. There is nothing wrong in giving a person in need of a frig i no longer need. There is yard sales go on all the time and they get money for there items so what is the difference! He had told me I am depreciating the neighborhood. Im not doing nothing wrong and all he is trying to do is get me out the neighborhood. That same neighbor didnt say anything to the other neighbor that had a whole bunch of goats in the backyard. Him and his wife went over that neighbor house to go pet the goats. I am being racially harassed. Also this man is mean to my kids and when i first moved in this house i even wave at the man twice all he did was just stared at me!! do i have a case?? What you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment