Saturday, July 16, 2011

Why did my car SUDDENLY feel like there was a resistance on the wheels?

I drive a 2003 Acura RSX, front wheel drive, with a manual transmission, and today after getting my food for lunch my car suddenly felt like there was a resistance holding it back from moving and accelerating as easily as it usually does. Also it felt like there was a resistance against the steering and the brakes seemed to engage quicker than normal. It has continued to drive like that since then for the like 30 more miles I had to drive that day. Before anyone tries to tell me I had the parking brake on, I'm not an idiot the parking brake was off and hasn't been used for 4 days and I rode with the windows down and never heard any screeching or any abnormal noise period and while driving and when I was stopped I never smelt anything unusual either. There was also nothing on or wrapped around the wheels or the axel.

No comments:

Post a Comment