Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is it the friend zone, or the date zone, and how can i make it thr date zone?

So, I like this girl ALLOT. It's truly indescribable with words. But here's some background info. Were 13 (I don't give a **** if you think were too young) we've been neighbors (about 3 houses apart) for 9 years. We've had an ok friendship until sixth grade. It got better, and I had liked her for a year. We got to be good enough friends I was gonna ask her out, but school ended and of course she stopped riding the bus in 7th. I saw her once on a field trip, and she told me her deepest secret. Something nobody else in the world knows. She stopped returning my texts, and I ended up sending this to her as a last ditch effort: hey you haven't answered my texts in a while and I never see you anymore.is everything all right? She didn't answer, so I gave up on her. But one week later (3 days ago) she texted back explaining she was grounded. We talked for about an hour. And so on. For the next few days, we've texted for at least two hours a day. There wasn't any flirting, but it was friendly. So do you think I am friendzoned, or have a chance. If you don't answer one of those two, don't answer at all. Thanks! Also, she hasn't had a boyfriend for a while, and I know this, so thay wouldn't cause ANY of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment