Sunday, July 17, 2011

Does this make me look desperate?

I am 30 i dated my 27 year old neighbor. he came on to me initially and we wound up doing it. After a week we had our firs tfight and he wanted to break up. then when i got another guy who was visiting my hosue he got jealous and wanted me back. well, after that, we go tback together again but we had more fights and eventually broke up. After that, i went over crying telling him how much i miss him. he said that 'its not a good idea'. and he said he would be friends with benefits and nothing more. i said no.. just friends ( i dont want to be freinds with benefits im too attached). he eventually started saying he didnt want to talk at all cause he didnt think it was a good idea. well then he is now moving to a different place. he dropped a bomb on me and told me the day before. i was crying for two days. it made me miss him even more. i wound up calling him saying in a business like tone that i miss him and im sad he moved out and he can call me if he wants. he didnt say yes or no but sayd that he is really busy for the next 3 weeks. then when he came back to get a load of stuff, i went out and apolgoized if he moving cause of me and also to his mom. they said it was cause of the landlady. then i offered to help them and offered capris suns. i told him im sorry if i was a bad nieghbor. he smiled and said ' you wrent a bad neighbor.' they said they would be back to clean... i made him a picture i drew , and a mix cd and my daughter drew him some pictures. i was going to give them to him for a housewarming present for his new place. does that make me look desperate ? should i just leave hime alone or play hard to get or jus move on, or is it ok to give him the present / ?? THANKS !

No comments:

Post a Comment