Saturday, July 16, 2011

Need help with my interview question?

Hi. I'm a college student with my major in Law Enforcement. Well a couple of weeks ago I had a job interview with McDonald's and I told them I'm in college and my major is in Law Enforcement. They asked me this "What does Law Enforcement (Lawyer) have to do with working at McDonald's?" I was thinking to myself, WHAT THE FUCKKKK!!! I want a damn job for gas to get to school that's why I applied to this job!! (Plus I didn't know how to answer that question, pretty tricky...) But I didn't say that cause I didn't want to sound depressed. So NOW I have a new interview from a new company as an Office Clerk and I was just wondering --- What if they ask me "What does Law Enforcement (Lawyer) have to do working as an Office Clerk?" Cause I don't know how to answer that question in a professional way. :S My job interview is TOMARROW!! -I know it's in the wrong catergory but no one answers my question! I had to change it cause people keeping spaming BULLLSHIITTT

No comments:

Post a Comment